Gathering of the Clans 2017
Wednesday, July 19-Sunday, July 23
Sacramento Mountain Retreat
3081 Us Highway 82, Mayhill, NM 88339 · (575) 687-3696
Inspired and themed
Amtgard, Kingdom of the Burning Lands has a zero-tolerance policy for violations of the Amtgard Code of Conduct as outlined in the rules of play. All violations, including physical conflicts, will be responded to immediately by security. Violators will be removed from the event site and law enforcement will be contacted as necessary. Violations of site rules will be responded to with warnings and/or removal from site, if necessary.
- All trash must be off the ground and deposited in one of the provided trash cans or dumpsters. There will be daily trash runs to help people dispose of garbage.
- All attendees must clean up after themselves when using any facilities on-site. Failure to do so will result in a ban from facility use or removal from event site as necessary.
- Only kitchen staff are permitted to use the kitchen. All use of the intercom must be approved by an event autocrat.
- All attendees will be marked with coded wristbands upon event entry. Anyone found without wristband will be escorted to gate to confirm that they have paid, or removed from site as necessary.
- All fires must be in one of the designated existing fire-pits or a personal pit provided by the attendees. If you would like a fire for your personal camp, please bring a fire-proof container to use. All wood used for fires must be dead and on the ground; no living wood may be felled to use for a campfire.
- Cigarettes and other tobacco may only be used in designated smoking areas. There is no smoking in any of the buildings or near the entrance of any of the buildings. Any attendees found leaving cigarettes or similar refuse on the ground will be asked to leave.
- No firearms, fireworks, or explosives are allowed on-site.
- No dogs are allowed on-site, except for animals with documented medical purposes. All such animals must be attended at all times.
- All minors must be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian during child events. Unaccompanied minors will be returned to their parents, and repeat offenders may be asked to leave.
Interested in sponsoring a game, feast, or other event activity?